Ever had a crazy idea which you are convinced would be the greatest (or absolute worst) but never developed a proper pitch? Tipsy Pitches give founders a chance to use their creative talents and pitching skills to share silly, entertaining business ideas, and you a chance to cheer them on, and vote for your favorite farcical ideas.
This month’s contestants:
- Leah Lizarondo, Cofounder/CEO, 412Food Rescue
- John Dick, Founder/CEO, CivicScience
- Ilana Diamond & Jim Jen, Innovation Works
- An esteemed, mostly-sober panel of Judges will provide feedback and select winners
- Cash prizes will be awarded for crowd favorite, zeitgeisty & more